Promarker is a premium quality non-fluorescent aerosol site marker for universal marking. Available in a variety of colours, Promarker is ideal for all spot marking and marking-out purposes and has a safety cap with clog-free nozzle, which makes it ideal for use by surveyors and office-based staff. Both sizes can be applied using a variety of spray applicators.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally friendly formulation
- Wide range of colours, ideal for utility markings
- Ease of use due to non-block formulation
- Both sizes have safety cap which protects user and prevents accidental discharge
- Slow breakdown by UV, allowing clear marking out without expensive post-install removal costs
Promarker is designed as a short-life spot marker and as such is likely to be used on all kinds of surfaces. If applied in damp conditions, the markings will be very short-lived
Apply manually by hand or by using Meon aerosol application equipment
Before use: Shake the can vigorously upside down for approximately 2 minutes, to mix the paint thoroughly.
Spray, holding upside down, and apply at approx. 10cm from background for precise marking
Drying time: usually a maximum of 5-10 mins, depending on temperature